Dentistry in CANADA
Dentistry in Australia / NZ
DDS in USA
Simulation Center/ Clinical Courses in Chandigarh
Are you an MDS in India
1) Ofcourse, if your aim is DDS, read the DDS Page titled: What next after BDS?
2) In case you don't want to do DDS and straightaway wants admission in MSD or MS in Dentistry in fields like General Dentistry, Pedodontics, Periodontics; Prosthodontics; Pediatric Dentistry; Operative Dentistry; Endodontics; Dental Public Health (Preventive Dentistry) ; Orthodontics; admissions are highly competitive , but possible.
3) Foreign dental graduates are not eligible for MSD in Oral Surgery.
4) Orthodontics is again very tough to get into and many programs need Green Card or US citizenship for admissions.
5) Majority of PG degree courses have NBDE Part 1 as admission criteria, alongwith TOEFL ibt scores. Most of these programs are two to three years on duration and need very strong academic and professional documentation. But with less tuition fees than DDS, this becomes a really great career option. Jobs after completing your PG are in dental schools as faculty/research fellows and many universities allow Institutional practice.
These days 8 states in USA allow private practice for MSD people without doing DDS/DMD.
6) One has to go through PASS and MATCH systems for admissions into MSD.
The best part about MSD in USA is the fat pay packet. The average salary of a specialist dentist in USA was $ 3, 28, 000 per annum as per ADA figures in 2005 as compared to general dentist having an annual average salary of $ 200,000.
WE PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES for your ADMISSIONS:
1) Complete Preparation of NBDE Part 1 and Part 2 as per 2012 rules
2) Complete 20 Week module and Test series to target NBDE Part 1
3) Profile Building – RESUME to fetch you MSD Admissions
4) University Application
5) Guidance include SOP’s; LOR’s; Interview Preparation & Student Loan
After BDS ?
Are you an MDS in India?
MPH/MHA in USA
Practice in CANADA without DDS
Non-Clinical Options in Canada
Dental Aptitude Test (DAT) - USA
What Next after BDS ?
DDS/MSD in USA/Canada
MPH/MHA in USA
MS in Clinical Research
MPH in FRANCE
Scroll To Top